Journal of Health and Medical Sciences announces discounts for Upcoming issue
With increasing life expectancy, globalization, life style changes, climate changes and changing demography, the global health care sector is facing new challenges. This is compounded by the prevalence of virulent infections and development of antibiotic resistance. In order to address these issues, health and medical research assumes central importance. In this context, Journal of Health and Medical Research provides a global platform for facilitating and promoting health and medical research communications, exchange of research concepts, sharing of recent developments, observations, expert opinions and innovative concepts as well as coordinated scientific programs. With open accessibility, the journal aims to provide inspiration to the students, interns and young medical professionals in their research careers.
Journal of Health and Medical Research publishes articles covering wide range of disciplines including Biochemistry, Pharmacology and Toxicology focused on developing effective medicines, efficient procedures dealing both preclinical aspects like molecular and cellular research, in vitro and animal model studies as well as clinical trials. Health research topics relating to disease prevalence, risk factors, public health intervention outcomes as well as healthcare economics and medical research topics including etiology of disease, prognosis, management and treatment, functional aspects of human physiology, mechanisms of health improvement and reduction in the burden of disease are covered in this journal.
Journal of Health and Medical Research was launched in 2019. 30 well esteemed professional members were added as editorial members and inaugural issue was launched.
For its upcoming issue journal is providing major discount of 40% on the publication charges. Journal offers a rapid peer review process of 21days with peer reviewers and upon editor’s acceptance.
Author can easily access the status of the manuscript by Editorial Tracking System which provides a path for editors, reviewers, authors along with publishers for easy tracking.
- 21 day rapid review process with international peer-review standards.
- Timeline of processing from Submission to Publication is 45 days.
- Manuscript will be published within 7days of acceptance.
Benefits on Publication:
- Open Access: Permanent free access to your article upon publication ensures extensive global reach and readership.
- Easy Article Sharing: Our open access enables you to share your article directly with colleagues through email and on social media via a single link, permitting third party reuse with appropriate citation in addition to the retention of content copyright by the author.
- Global Marketing: Through promotion in a targeted global email announcement or press release, your article will be seen by thousands of the top-most thought-leaders in your field.
- Color Art: In a world of black & white journal articles, high-quality full-color images make your article stand out from the crowd and tell a complete story, increasing readers and citations.
- Social Media Exposure: Extended reach for your article through links on Twitter accounts provides maximum visibility worldwide.
- Reprints: Distribute your work to colleagues and at conferences as we provide hard copy color reprints of your article on order.
Submission can be online at the given portal https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/health-medical-research.html or can be submitted to editorial office at email@example.com
Journal of Health and Medical Research
Linkedin: Sana George
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org